This kinaesthetic activity from the Personal Development Module encourages active listening and highlights the fact that our actions are usually a reaction to those around us.
The expected learning outcomes for youth workers:
- Explain the creative proves: identify the creative challenge clearly, develop idea to conclusion.
- Leadership: inspire and motivate others.
The expected learning outcomes for youth:
- Comfortable with failure as valid learning opportunity: ability to try new things beyond own experience
- Listening skills: be active in listening to others
- Awareness of other people: observant and interested in other people
- Working with others: engage in creative group work and activities
- Experiment with ideas: experiment with ideas in different ways.
ResumÃ© of exercise
This kinaesthetic activity encourages active listening and highlights the fact that our actions are usually a reaction to those around us.. Individuals are given unique instructions that they are not to show to anyone else. Once everyone has been given their instructions they are allowed to read and perform their instructions. All of the tasks are related to one another.
"Developed with the support of the European Community, within the framework of the Leonardo da Vinci Programme. The opinions expressed by the authors do not necessarily reflect the position of the European Community, nor does it involve any responsibility on its part."